Glamping in Norfolk in a 1956 Airstream Bubble
We’ve done everything we can to make your stay in this cosy caravan feel as comfortable and fun as possible. It may be sixty-something years old, with many original features but we’ve given it some modern adaptations so you feel the 1950’s vibe but with some modern creature comforts! There’s a memory foam mattress on the bed, well equipped micro kitchen with hob, grill, little fridge and sink plus dining area and even a little chemical toilet. Please note the bed in The Bubble is not a full sized double so bigger built guests may be more comfortable in an alternative caravan. Stays can be booked on Fridays for 2,3,5 & 7 nights, on Mondays for 2 or 3 nights and Wednesdays for 2 nights – please enter only these days and number of nights on the calendar when booking. Check in days appear in dark green. Light green dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
- 2 nights: £250 (arriving Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
- 3 nights: £300 (arriving Monday or Friday)
- 5 nights: £450 (arriving Friday)
- 7 nights: £540 (arriving Friday)
- All bedding and towels
- Charcoal BBQ (BYO charcoal or buy on site)
- Fire pit (logs available to buy)
- Price based on 2 people sharing
- £10 voucher for Old Hall Farm – our local farm shop
The fabulous Bubble, so cosy and stylish…your attention to detail has been fantastic and than you so much for the lovely food – it really makes a difference when arriving here and just adds to a really friendly welcome.
Get In Touch
Phone: 01508 518351
- Fully equipped micro kitchen
- Small fridge
- Three-ring gas hob (kettle)
- Small grill
- All bedding and towels
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Small wardrobe
- Overhead storage cupboard
- Dining area/sofa bench seat
- Oil filled radiator for chilly nights
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 2pm
- Latest check in 9pm
- Check out by 11am
We are continually monitoring the Covid19 situation and will adjust our cleaning and guest protocols accordingly in 2022. We ask guests to wipe down the facilities with supplied disinfectant and paper towels after use.
- The Camp HQ kitchen and pool table area are fully open this season and guests can use them as they wish. We do ask that you keep the bifold doors open when possible to allow a little airflow into the building.