Glamping in Norfolk in a 1957 Airstream Caravanner – Sleeps 2+
The second largest of our current fleet, the Caravanner can fit an additional two small children (under 4 and 8) on the sofa benches next to the dining table (please email to discuss practicalities). A very rare trailer with windows along nearly the whole side of the caravan, original oven and decent sized fridge plus hot and cold running water. We take this caravan to Southern Spain every year on our family holiday so can vouch for its practicality and total charm. (As the double bed at the back of the caravan sits in the curve of the trailer a small amount of mattress edges are lost therefore if you are very ‘well built’ you may be more comfortable in the Jewel or Sovereign). Stays can be booked on Fridays for 2,3,5 & 7 nights, on Mondays for 2 or 3 nights and Wednesdays for 2 nights – please enter only these days and number of nights on the calendar when booking. Check in days appear in dark green. Light green dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
- 2 nights: £300 (arriving Monday, Wednesday or Friday
- 3 nights: £360 (arriving Monday or Friday)
- 5 nights: £520 (arriving Friday)
- 7 nights: £640 (arriving Friday)
- All bedding and towels
- Use of charcoal BBQ (BYO charcoal or buy on site)
- Fire pit (logs available to buy)
- Price based on 2 adults and 2 small children
- £10 voucher for Old Hall Farm – our local farm shop
The most beautiful & perfect place to get away from it all – couldn’t recommend highly enough! We absolutely loved staying in the Caravanner amongst all the nature. Emma & Dan were amazing – so warm & approachable & nothing was ever too much trouble for them. They have literally thought of everything to make the stay as comfortable as possible 🙂 such a dream place! The hamper was delicious & well beyond our expectations. The facilities were immaculate & the caravan itself is so so charming & gorgeous.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Four ring gas hob (kettle)
- Gas oven
- All bedding and towels
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Plenty of storage in cupboards and under bed
- Dining area/sofa bench seats – which can be made into beds for small children (please contact for details)
- Oil filled radiator for chilly nights
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 2pm
- Latest check in 9pm
- Check out by 11am
- Guests are asked to strip their bedding and place in the laundry bag provided, then wipe down surfaces with disinfectant.
We are continually monitoring the Covid19 situation and will adjust our cleaning and guest protocols accordingly in 2022. We ask guests to wipe down the facilities with supplied disinfectant and paper towels after use.
- The Camp HQ kitchen and pool table area are fully open this season and guests can use them as they wish. We do ask that you keep the bifold doors open when possible to allow a little airflow into the building.