Glamping in Norfolk in a 1957 Airstream Caravanner – Sleeps 2+
The second largest of our current fleet, the Caravanner can fit an additional two small children (under 4 and 8) at a cost of £10 each on the sofa benches next to the dining table (please email to discuss practicalities). A very rare trailer with windows along nearly the whole side of the caravan, original oven and decent sized fridge plus hot and cold running water. We take this caravan to Southern Spain every year on our family holiday so can vouch for its practicality and total charm. (As the double bed at the back of the caravan sits in the curve of the trailer a small amount of mattress edges are lost therefore if you are particularly ‘well built’ you may be more comfortable in the Jewel or Sovereign).
- 1-3 nights: £350 per stay
- 4/5/6 nights: £100 per night
- 7 nights: £620
- All bedding and towels
- Use of charcoal BBQ (BYO charcoal)
- Fire pit (logs available to buy)
- Price based on 2 people sharing (additional kids £10 per child)
The most beautiful & perfect place to get away from it all – couldn’t recommend highly enough! We absolutely loved staying in the Caravanner amongst all the nature. Emma & Dan were amazing – so warm & approachable & nothing was ever too much trouble for them. They have literally thought of everything to make the stay as comfortable as possible 🙂 such a dream place! The hamper was delicious & well beyond our expectations. The facilities were immaculate & the caravan itself is so so charming & gorgeous.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Four ring gas hob (kettle)
- Gas oven
- All bedding and towels
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Plenty of storage in cupboards and under bed
- Dining area/sofa bench seats – which can be made into beds for small children (please contact for details)
- Oil filled radiator for chilly nights
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 4pm
- CHECK IN MUST BE IN DAYLIGHT
- Latest check in 9pm (or earlier depending on day light)
- Check out by 10am
Your bathroom will be allocated before or on arrival. You will only ever be sharing with up to one other caravan. Time slots will be given in the morning and afternoon to avoid congestion in these areas.
- Hand washing stations located outside Camp HQ and cart shed toilets for use before entering communal areas
- Shared facilities will be regularly cleaned and monitored by Tin Can staff throughout the day and guests will be responsible for wiping down touch points after use.