Glamping in Norfolk in 1957 Jewel – Sleeps 2
This eye-catching American trailer is a real unique gem. Styled in a cool 1950’s American diner vibe, the retro curtains and kitchen evoke a real feel of Americana from the moment you step on-board. As with the other caravans there are plenty of mod cons to keep you cosy and snug, but plenty of vintage accents to help you slip into a 1950’s bubble for the duration of your stay. We’ve done everything we can to make your stay in this cosy caravan feel as comfortable and fun as possible. It may be sixty-something years old, with many original features but we’ve given it some modern adaptations so you feel the 1950’s vibe but with some modern creature comforts!
- Two nights: £230
- 3-5 nights: £92 per night
- 6 nights: £490
- 7 nights: £520
- Welcome breakfast hamper
- All bedding and towels
- Use of gas and charcoal BBQs (BYO charcoal)
- Fire pit (logs available to buy)
- Price based on 2 people sharing
The retro interior is spot on and truly authentic, particularly the cute clock, mini diner and the DAB radio. The local produce breakfast hamper was delicious. Basically, everything was adorable and carefully thought out! To be able to just sit by the Jewel with a log fire and a BBQ was brilliant and the surrounding area was so peaceful. I certainly will be back as I was overwhelmed by how amazing it was!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Locally sourced breakfast hamper
- Four ring gas hob (kettle)
- Gas oven
- Tea, coffee (cafetiere), sugar, oil
- All bedding and towels
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Plenty of storage in cupboards and under bed
- Dining area
- Oil filled radiator for chilly nights
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Lantern and torches
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- picnic bench
- Fire pit (1 crate of logs, kindling, and firelighters supplied)
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Stargazing is especially good here due to limited light pollution – there is an observatory just across the field!
- Gas & charcoal BBQ’s (all fuel provided)
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, Jenga
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Beautiful hotel-style bathrooms, one with double shower wet room, double sink, and toilet.
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen with halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, espresso machine, dining table
- 7 acres of land to roam