Glamping in Norfolk in 1957 Jewel – Sleeps 2
This eye-catching American trailer is a real unique gem. Styled in a cool 1950’s American diner vibe, the retro curtains and kitchen evoke a real feel of Americana from the moment you step on-board. As with the other caravans there are plenty of mod cons to keep you cosy and snug, but plenty of vintage accents to help you slip into a 1950’s bubble for the duration of your stay. We’ve done everything we can to make your stay in this cosy caravan feel as comfortable and fun as possible. It may be sixty-something years old, with many original features but we’ve given it some modern adaptations so you feel the 1950’s vibe but with some modern creature comforts! Stays can be booked on Fridays for 2,3,5 & 7 nights, on Mondays for 2 or 3 nights and Wednesdays for 2 nights – please enter only these days and number of nights on the calendar when booking. Check in days appear in dark green. Light green dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
- 2 nights: £260 (arriving Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
- 3 nights: £320 (arriving Friday or Monday)
- 5 nights: £470 (arriving Friday)
- 7 nights: £575 (arriving Friday)
- All bedding and towels
- Charcoal BBQ (BYO charcoal or purchase onsite)
- Fire pit (logs available to buy)
- Price based on 2 people sharing
- £10 voucher for Old Hall Farm – our local farm shop
The retro interior is spot on and truly authentic, particularly the cute clock, mini diner and the DAB radio. The local produce breakfast hamper was delicious. Basically, everything was adorable and carefully thought out! To be able to just sit by the Jewel with a log fire and a BBQ was brilliant and the surrounding area was so peaceful. I certainly will be back as I was overwhelmed by how amazing it was!
- Fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, utensils, crockery, cutlery, kettle etc)
- Four ring gas hob
- Gas oven
- All bedding and towels
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Plenty of storage in cupboards and under bed
- Dining area
- Oil filled radiator for chilly nights
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 2pm
- Latest check in 9pm
- Check out by 11am
Shared Facilities – Camp HQ
We are continually monitoring the Covid19 situation and will adjust our cleaning and guest protocols accordingly in 2022. We ask guests to wipe down the facilities with supplied disinfectant and paper towels after use.
- The Camp HQ kitchen and pool table area are fully open this season and guests can use them as they wish. We do ask that you keep the bifold doors open when possible to allow a little airflow into the building.