Glamping in Norfolk in a 1976 Airstream Sovereign – Sleeps 4
The largest of our current fleet, the Sovereign can sleep two adults on a double bed at the back of the trailer and two children on bunk beds. Refurbished by us, this massive trailer has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. There is a large dining area at one end of the caravan, fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, fridge and some pretty cool space age bunk bed pods that the kids will love! As with all our caravans, guests have shared use of the luxury Camp HQ showers and toilets. Stays can be booked on Fridays for 2,3,5 & 7 nights, on Mondays for 2 or 3 nights and Wednesdays for 2 nights – please enter only these days and number of nights on the calendar when booking. Check in days appear in dark green. Light green dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
- 2 nights: £330 (arriving Monday, Wednesday or Friday)
- 3 nights: £410 (arriving Monday or Friday)
- 5 nights: £620 (arriving Friday)
- 7 nights: £720 (arriving Friday)
- All bedding, linen and towels
- Charcoal BBQ – BYO charcoal and firelighters or purchase on site
- Fire pit (logs available to buy or BYO)
- £10 voucher to spend at our local farm shop – Old Hall Farm, Woodton
The trailer was fabulous and so well thought out and appointed with all the little retro touches making a really lovely, comfortable stay. The bed was great and the bedding made it all so cosy. The welcome breakfast pack was delicious. Having the added bonus of the shower facilities and kitchen (at Camp HQ) was great and although we could quite easily have cooked in the trailer and showered there too, it made it all just more “comfortable”. We will be back!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Four ring gas hob (kettle)
- Oven and seperate Grill
- All bedding and towels
- Wood burner for winter guests
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Hooks and hangers
- Plenty of storage under the bed
- Dining area/sofa bench seats
- Two small electric radiators on timers/thermostats
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Lantern and torches
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit (logs can be purchased on-site or BYO)
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 2pm
- Latest check in 9pm
- Check out by 11am
Guests are asked to strip their bedding and place in the laundry bag provided, then wipe down surfaces with disinfectant.
We are continually monitoring the Covid19 situation and will adjust our cleaning and guest protocols accordingly in 2022. We ask guests to wipe down the facilities with supplied disinfectant and paper towels after use.
- The Camp HQ kitchen and pool table area are fully open this season and guests can use them as they wish. We do ask that you keep the bifold doors open when possible to allow a little airflow into the building.