Glamping in Norfolk in a 1976 Airstream Sovereign – Sleeps 4
The largest of our current fleet, the Sovereign can sleep two adults on a double bed at the back of the trailer and two children on bunk beds. Recently refurbished by us, this massive trailer has everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay. There is a large dining area at one end of the caravan, fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, fridge and some pretty cool space age bunk bed pods that the kids will love! As with all our caravans, guests have shared use of the luxury Camp HQ showers and toilets and from October – May you can indulge with exclusive use of the indoor facilities when the other three caravans go into storage for the winter…now that’s proper glamping!!
- 1-3 nights: £420 for up to 4 people (2 adults + 2 kids)
- 4/5/6 nights: £115 per night
- 7 nights: £710 per stay
- All bedding, linen and towels
- Charcoal BBQ – BYO charcoal and firelighters
- Fire pit (logs available to buy or BYO)
- Logs for wood burner in winter months
The trailer was fabulous and so well thought out and appointed with all the little retro touches making a really lovely, comfortable stay. The bed was great and the bedding made it all so cosy. The welcome breakfast pack was delicious. Having the added bonus of the shower facilities and kitchen (at Camp HQ) was great and although we could quite easily have cooked in the trailer and showered there too, it made it all just more “comfortable”. We will be back!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Four ring gas hob (kettle)
- Oven and seperate Grill
- All bedding and towels
- Wood burner for winter guests
- Comfy memory foam mattress
- Electricity via UK plug sockets
- Hooks and hangers
- Plenty of storage under the bed
- Dining area/sofa bench seats
- Two small electric radiators on timers/thermostats
- DAB radio with iPod cable
- Lantern and torches
- Chemical toilet (night time emergencies)
- Travel hairdryer
- Decking area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit (logs can be purchased on-site or BYO)
- Fairy lights
- Owls, buzzards, rabbits, trees, and grass!!
- Check in from 4pm
- CHECK IN MUST BE IN DAYLIGHT
- Latest check in 9pm (or earlier depending on day light)
- Check out by 10am
Your bathroom will be allocated before or on arrival. You will only ever be sharing with up to one other caravan. Time slots will be given in the morning and afternoon to avoid congestion in these areas.
Hand washing stations located outside Camp HQ and cart shed toilets for use before entering communal areas. Shared facilities will be regularly cleaned and monitored by Tin Can staff throughout the day and guests will be responsible for wiping down touch points after use.