Also located at the Tin Can Camping site, is our cutesy one up one down cottage (attached to the main farmhouse) called The Nook. It offers luxury accommodation within four brick walls…
The Nook boasts one spacious bedroom (with four poster king size bed, small sofa, TV etc), a shower room and fully equipped kitchen. Outside there is plenty of parking and our rural location means there are many peaceful walking and cycling routes.
Bookings are currently being taken via Air BnB or directly via BACS – please email for details.
- Three nights: £220*
- Subsequent nights: £50*
- Weekly price: £428*
- All bedding and towels
- WiFi, flat screen TV with DVD, digital radio with iPod cable
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge with small freezer compartment, oven, 4 pan hob, toaster, kettle etc),
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Price based on 2 people sharing
*Plus Air BnB booking fee if not booked directly.
Emma and Dan are awesome hosts, so welcoming and really went the extra mile ready for our arrival at such short notice. The breakfast was amazing with enough food to last for our entire stay. The location was perfect, with beautiful views in an amazing part of the world, we loved it. Can not recommend enough!
Get In Touch
Phone: 01508 518351
- Bedding and towels provided
- Flat screen TV with DVD
- Digital radio with iPod cable
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, 4 pan hob, toaster, kettle etc)
- Outdoor table and chairs