Also located at the Tin Can Camping site, is our cutesy one up one down cottage (attached to the main farmhouse) called The Nook. It offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation within four brick walls…
Our self-catering B&B style gives guests that extra bit of privacy so you can really relax and escape the outside world. The cottage is fully self-contained, with its own private entrance and garden meaning you can breakfast (lunch and dinner) in the comfort of your own cosy little home.
The Nook boasts boutique style accommodation with a double bedroom, shower room and fully equipped kitchen. A luxurious, locally sourced breakfast hamper packed full of delicious produce is provided – you just have to decide whether its breakfast in the king size four poster bed, the kitchen or soaking up the morning sun (when it’s out) on the patio!
Bookings are currently being taken via Air BnB or directly via BACS – please email for details.
- Three nights: £220*
- Subsequent nights: £50*
- Weekly price: £428*
- Breakfast Hamper (1st Two Night’s Stay)
- All bedding and towels
- WiFi, flat screen TV with DVD, digital radio with iPod cable
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge with small freezer compartment, oven, 4 pan hob, toaster, kettle etc),
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Price based on 2 people sharing
*Plus Air BnB booking fee if not booked directly.
Emma and Dan are awesome hosts, so welcoming and really went the extra mile ready for our arrival at such short notice. The breakfast was amazing with enough food to last for our entire stay. The location was perfect, with beautiful views in an amazing part of the world, we loved it. Can not recommend enough!
Get In Touch
Phone: 01508 518351
- Bedding and towels provided
- Flat screen TV with DVD
- Digital radio with iPod cable
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge/freezer, oven, 4 pan hob, toaster, kettle etc)
- Outdoor table and chairs